Thursday, January 31, 2008

So much to think about



I talked to my teachers and asked if they could get my homework together so I could start working on it before the Everglades Challenge. I'll be gone ten days, so I will have a lot of homework. But I wont beable to get it until three days before we leave.
-
If I got it on the Friday before we leave, I would beable to work on it over the weekend and then on the way down on the plane. On the way back after the challenge we have a four hour lay-over in Ohio. But I don't think I will want to be doing homework.
-
My dad bought me some foul weather gear. It has bibs which is nice cause the jacket can come off it I get too warm and it wont ride up against the back rest.
-
We have been talking quite abit on the challenge. Kinda going over it in our heads. We are going to take it in sections. Setting goals along the way like we do on the Hardcore Adventure Camp each summer.
-
We have been thinking that maybe I should be in the back of the Kruger Cruiser. Up front could be a wet ride if there are lots of waves. I've paddled a Sea Wind and a Cruiser, but not in big waves or on the ocean. My dad says if he can keep me warm dry and fed, we're golden.
-
My grandpa lives in Florida and he said he is going to be watching me the whole way taking pictures and stuff, which is really cool. I can hardly wait to get down to Florida. This is really going to be a lot of fun hanging out with my dad.
-
The End,
Boo


1 comment:

Silbs said...

Have fun and keep your dad safe.