Friday, November 2, 2007

A World Without Breast Cancer

I have chosen The Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Milwaukee affiliate as my partner. I really like their vision: A world without breast cancer. They promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever in Southeastern Wisconsin by empowering people, ensuring quality of care for all and energizing science to find the cures. I really want to be a part of that.
-
To make a donation: - Click here
-
I would like to thank Mr.and Mrs. Hansen for letting us use their sailing canoe. Their Kruger Cruiser canoe is already down in Florida, so it will save us a lot of time by being able to fly down and not drive our canoe down there.
-
My dad said it is November, time to ramp it up! What ever that means?
-
To make a difference right now please click here to show your support!! It's Free!!
-
Thank you,
Boo

No comments: